Thursday, April 30, 2009

April 30, 2009: Short Gross Dream

This was a pretty short dream. I don't remember what happened, but I somehow put a huge staple through my thumb. This was painful enough, but pulling it out was somehow worse. After I pulled it out, for some reason the two puncture wounds were exaggeratedly huge, to the point that I could see the bones in my thumb, though there was no blood. I noticed that dust and dirt were getting into the gaping wounds, so I washed them out with water - very painful - and put a bandaid on each hole. I don't remember much after that until the dream ended.

*****

I actually have these kinds of dreams a lot - where I get injured and the wound is ridiculously huge, and I can see all kinds of bones and guts and stuff, but somehow it's not that serious and I'm not bleeding to death. I just get pretty grossed out is all.

-Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment