Monday, April 27, 2009

April 27, 2009: Two Shorter Dreams

The first dream that I remember was rather short and simple: just my friend and I playing some sort of video game at his house, hanging out and chatting. Nothing else much happened until the dream ended shortly thereafter.

In the second dream, I was at the school where I work, walking around in the main building of the campus. I was accompanied by a girl that I don't know in the waking world, who was apparently my co-worker. We had to go down to the end of the main hallway to a seldom-used stairwell, in order to flip a circuit breaker in the basement. About the time that we finished doing that, I realized I was dreaming. The girl and I walked back up the stairs and out into the main hall, but there was a huge crowd of students impeding any traffic through nearby doors or down the hallway. The lucid dream ended abruptly, before much in the way of lucid dreaming could be done, when my alarm went off.

*****

Not much to say about this short selection of dreams. Frankly I'm surprised that I've been having dreams and remembering them every night since I started keeping a journal.

-Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment